Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spectacular Scarves

Fall is here and winter is coming, those scarf, hat, glove seasons.
So I took my time to find the most interesting scarves I could, mostly found on Etsy. These are artisans that make a living through their creativity, designing what others will love because they create what they love. If you enjoy these scarves shown below, underneath each picture there is a link that will navigate you to their Etsy Shop where you can purchase it so you can stay warm all through the next couple of seasons!
Here they are.


Ayca's Shop
Denizo3's Shop
Gsakowski Designs Shop
Pink Avenger
Bernadettes Crafts
Auntie Dawn's Shop
Levintovich's Shop
Silk Magic's Shop
The Felt Elf's Shop




Hipster Chic
Hipster Chic's Shop
Bessette Art's Shop
Kellyz Kreationz Shop
Fray's Shop

Split Rock Ranches Shop

If you enjoyed these you may want to take a look at:
Fasinating Fairies
Creative Ceramics
Happy Hair

5 comments:

  1. You made my day....
    Thank you for participating my VITAMIN SCARF...It's a lovely blog...So nice to be here , I'm really honored!

    Love from Istanbul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including a scarf from my Etsy Shop!! What great company I'm in, you found some great scarves here :)
    Melanie
    (The Felt Elf)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great collection of scarves. Thanks for including my Rainbow Scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of scarves. Thank you so much for including my Over the Rainbow scarf - I am honored to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bunches for including my happy sad rainbow SCARF :)

    ReplyDelete